Tuesday, July 9, 2013

It's all about pleasure!

Hi all watch strap lovers!

I decided to share my passion for handmade leather watch straps with you. My goal is not to create the perfect watch strap but one with character that someone will love to wear.

I'm working only with premium quality full grain vegetable tanned cowhide leather from selected UK tanneries. I'm only using the best parts of the animal, the butt that provides extreme density and quality and the shoulder that adds more character. Each listing will mention the leather that I used to create the item.

Everything is made by hand. From dying the leather using professional leather dyes, cutting, tooling & stamping with a number of leather tools and double hand-stitching using only top quality linen thread from UK and Ireland.

I have also developed a technique in which I physically tan the leather using a variety of waxes and oils (and the help of the sun!) to bring a physical tan color to the leather without requiring to dye it. The end result is close to light brown.

For any questions or problems I will be happy to work together with you until you are completely satisfied. In the end it's all about pleasure. 
You can contact me at: centaurstraps@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment